RUSTIC RIVER RESORT LTD.
Campground Rules & Regulations
Campsites & Vehicles :
1. One site consists of 2 adults and their children unless a site is designated on the reservation system as one that will accommodate two RV’s / families.
2. Teen campers under the age of 18 are not allowed in the Resort without written permission of a parent or legal guardian.
3. Only one RV or Camping Unit per site except for sites identified in #1 where the 2nd unit is allowed and is paid for as a part the initial registration.
4. No tents are permitted in full hook-up RV sites except for the use of your immediate family (as per #1).
5. Registration and payment in full must be completed before occupying your designated site.
6. Site location identifications are clearly labeled, and must be occupied as designated. Occupying the wrong site requires immediate relocation. Failure to relocate to the correct stall on a cooperative basis may result in eviction with no refund. If you are unable to locate your site or are unsure that you are in the correct site, please return to the office and ask for help .
7. Check-in time ends at 9:00pm in order to avoid disturbing others. If you are traveling from afar and will be later please phone ahead and we will permit temporary overnight parking near the office.
8. Check-out time is 11:00 am. If you wish to stay longer you must make prior arrangements at the office. Additional costs may apply.
9. Gates will be closed at 10:00 pm. Guests are expected to leave by this time.
10. We are a quiet family campground. Loud music is not permitted at any time. All music must be shut off by 11:00 pm.
11. It is not permitted to sell any goods or services within the Resort without prior permission in writing from Management.
12. Limit of one vehicles per site. Vehicles must be parked fully on the site and not block the roads in any way. No parking on grass or in any empty RV site. Extra vehicles are to be parked in the designated parking area unless there is room on your site without parking on grass, driveway or roadway. If you park in another RV site, you will be charged the daily rental for that site.
13. No washing vehicles.
14. Reservations must be paid in full at the time of registration. Your site is only confirmed for the time that you have paid for in advance. We do not guarantee sites for extended stays. If you stay longer than your paid reservation your credit card will automatically be charged and you may be required to relocate. We ask that you please come to the office and make prior arrangements if you wish to stay longer than your booked stay.
15. All reservations and payments must be made using a credit card at the time of on line booking or by credit card or cash if you do not have a reservation and we have space.In addition, a minimum deposit (cash) or credit card hold of $100.00 will be required in to cover incidentals such as power consumption, clean up fees and minor damages.All unused portions will be refunded in cash or to your credit card.
We NEVER overbook or
double book our spaces. Once your spot is reserved it is yours, regardless of
what the weather or other circumstances may bring. YOUR SITE IS READY FOR YOU
NO MATTER WHAT.
If you can’t use your booked site then assign it to a friend. We charge a $30.00 fee for the transfer which must be made at least 24 hours prior to the check in date.
17. Cancellation – Reservations can be cancelled and will be refunded less a $20.00 Administration Fee up to 30 days prior to the check in date.No refunds are given for cancellations within 30 days of the check in date, however you can transfer your reservation in accordance with #16.
Services: Wi-Fi, Water, Power, Sewer, Garbage, Recycling:
18. All campers/RVs using the Resort’s water from any public water spigot are required to let the water run for 5 minutes before connecting to water hookups. This eliminates stagnant water entering your RV unit.
19. We are not the town dump so please do not bring your garbage here for disposal. Our garbage collection service is ONLY for the garbage that you would normally generate during your stay here at the Resort. One 30 Gallon (30” x 36”) size trash bag per day is free, any additional bags will be charged at the rate of $5.00 per bag. If your site contains a garbage container it must be used. If there is no garbage container your bag must be securely closed and left on the driveway by the main road.
20. Site must be cleaned before checking out. If the site is left without complete cleanup you will incur an $ 50.00 charge.
21. All recycling must be placed in the receptacles provided by the Resort in the office area. Garbage other than household garbage is NOT to be disposed of in the campground. It must be removed from the Resort by the camper. Discarded or broken things left for the Resort to discard will be charged the above $50.00 site cleanup fee.
22. We do not offer Wi-Fi services at this time. This policy will be amended when we are able to offer that service.
23. Satellite dishes are only allowed within your own site.
24. Each RV unit must have a self-contained sewage system. Campers are responsible for emptying their sewage at 3rd party sites or can book with our vac truck to have their sewer tanks emptied for a fee for each service call. The Campground does not have a Sani-dump at this time. Any clean-up costs resulting from sewer leaks or incorrect hook-ups are the responsibility of the person(s) occupying the lot.
25. All RVs must have sewer connections which seal tightly.
Day Use, Visitors & Guests:
27. Day use / guest hours are 10am to 10pm.
28. Visitors must register and pay a “Day Pass” admission at the gate or office. Visitor tags are to be returned. Day Pass guests who wish to stay overnight MUST exchange their Day Pass and register for overnight at the office before 8 pm. Hosts whose day use guests have not paid or overnight guests who have not registered are subject to immediate eviction.
29. Under no circumstances will campers, seasonal RVers, event guests or any others allow a minor to be served, to assist in serving or to consume alcohol in or on any part of the Resort.
30. Due to concerns about transfer of disease and insects we insist that NO OUTSIDE WOOD can be brought into the resort . Outside wood will be confiscated and not returned. Fire wood must be purchased from the campsite office. Wood ‘found’ on the resort may NOT be used for campfires.
31. Dogs must be controlled and kept on a lease at all times.
32. Maximum 1 large dog or 2 small dogs.
32. Campers must pick up after their pets immediately. Failure to do so will incur a $20 fee.
34. Do not tie dogs to clothing lines, trees or fences in the resort.
35. The Manager reserves the right to require the owner to remove unruly, loud, aggressive or misbehaving animals from the Resort immediately.Any animal which must be removed for this behavior is permanently barred from the Resort.
36. Rustic River Resort is not responsible for personal injury while in the resort. Use of facilities is at your own risk.
37. Keep our kids safe! The 10 km/hour speed limit in the park is strictly enforced!
38. Absolutely no fireworks or fire crackers are allowed in the park. If this rule is violated, you will be asked to leave the park immediately with no refund on prepaid camping fees. No collecting bottles or cans in the resort.
39. No cutting any plants or trees in the resort.
40. No diving off our pier, boats, paddle boats or other recreation equipment.
41. Swimming, boating or other activities on or near the river are at your own risk.
42. Launching or removing your boat from the river, including watercraft rented from the resort must be done only in designated boat launch areas.
43. ATVs (ATVs include off highway dirt bikes and all similar vehicles) not are allowed to be driven within the resort.Golf carts, UTV’s and Side by Sides are allowed providing that they are NOT equipped with after-market exhaust systems and the units operate quietly. If units are loud and are disturbing the neighbors campers will be told that their specific unit is not allowed to be operated in the resort.
44. Golf carts are allowed, however they must stay on the roads or designated trails and obey all traffic and parking regulations.
45. The use of firearms and all other weapons is strictly prohibited.
46. Fires are allowed only in designated fire pits and only if permitted by provincial fire guidelines or regulations during dry seasons.
47. Indoor areas of all facilities are smoke-free.
50. Anyone creating excessive noise and/or causing vandalism is subject to immediate eviction. Any intentional damages may incur legal or financial charges and repair costs.
51. Registered campers are at all times responsible for the conduct of themselves, their children and their guests while on Resort property. All occupants are entitled to quiet enjoyment of the facilities.
52. We have staff and managers who will make regular patrols. They are authorized to resolve any disruptions. You are required to cooperate with them fully and immediately or police will be called if required.
Any act of vandalism, theft of resort property, fighting or impaired driving or other disturbances and/or aberrant behaviours which require Police attendance will result in immediate evacuation regardless of whether the police are called. There will be no exceptions or 2nd chance.
53. Seasonal sites must be kept clean and presentable throughout the season and must be cleaned ‘corner-to-corner’ at the end of the season’s tenancy or a charge of $200 for maintenance/cleaning will apply.
54. Overdue payment of any tenancy will automatically be charged to your credit card.
55. Seasonal sites must be vacated and cleaned by the last date specified in a seasonal site agreement or the daily rate for campground rentals will be due and payable for all days for which the site has not been vacated after the end of a seasonal rental.
56. No signage may be displayed on any site or RV without express written consent from Management.
Use at Your Own Risk
57. All use and occupation of space at the Resort is at your own risk.
58. Rustic River Resort is not responsible for damages caused by other campers, wind, fire, rain or other weather related or natural events.
59.Seasonal Campers are encouraged to leave keys for their RV’s at the office if they leave the resort for one or more days. In the case of a fire, flood or other event requiring evacuation Rustic River Resort will make every effort to move RV’s in harm’s way but is not responsible if unable to do so to the number of units to be moved nor is Rustic River Resort responsible for any damages that occur in moving an unoccupied unit.
Subject to Change and Amendment
60.These rules and regulations are subject to periodic change and up date. It is the responsibility of all campers, seasonal campers and lease holders to review the Rules & Regulations as posted on the website and / or at the office.
61.Date of latest revision:April 23, 2017